Monday, September 29, 2008

happy birthday mark! 09.20.08

[birthday boi and jose cuervo]

this is the second time i've attended and cooked for my boo's birthday party @ his parent's place. his college friends call my pasta "palabok" because of harold's silly thoughts! hehe just like last year, i made penne in tomato and cream sauce + garlic bread. mark's mom helped me out with toasting the bread! then i also made my boo's fave-- rootbeer float with strawberry drizzle. the rest of the food was cooked by boo's mom and some help from his sis, meryl. mark's college and high school friends came and we all had fun until morning. ^^ the photos here were taken by a good friend. thanks, jabi! =)


[annemark08]



[my sun-burnt skin! argh!!!!!!]








[sarap asarin ni hawoo! hahaha]





[tata and mark]

No comments: