Thursday, November 20, 2008

gotcha! =)

[2009 planner fresh from the store.. =P ]
and so i've claimed my 2009 planner from the store with mark yesterday... this means i'm going to say "bye-bye" to my 2008... awwww but see it's a new year to look forward to, right? with me, the planner doesn't just function as the future-planning-so-business-inclined-object to start with! my planer becomes my diary when i keep track of my memories for the year, it becomes my scrapbook (oh yeah! the flowers mark gave me are just in it. hahaha nah, just a few petals. =P, it also becomes my sketchbook when i get hell bored.. :P, and it also becomes my song book! haha i keep lyrics and whenever i felt like writing a song/ poem/ musings,,, whatever... i scribble down my planner and yeah, during emergency meetings! hahaha it becomes an agenda/ minutes keeper, too! so it just shows how important a starbucks planner's role in ANNe's life, huh?! hahaha! i chose the red one becuase it's got more chracter thatn the blue and the black. well, my planner for 2007 was a black one (that heavy thing!)... dark blue is okay.. well, could've been better if it was a navy blue. :P halikinu! :P haha ateneo sis-boom-bah! but yeah, i love the red one. =) it works better to my advantage that i don't need to carry a hevy one this time, especially that i'm going for a trip soon... :P

[my 2008 planner-- see, the petals and mark's card!]


[petals, ribbons, card, chocolate wraps! :P]


[boom and anne]

No comments: