Tuesday, April 7, 2009

this is my uhhhm second life???!!! ^^

this odd morning  i got off too quickly and just as i was walking the street i saw my bus number! it was almost empty! so i looked to my right -- some cars but kinda far, then i ran to the middle. damn! the trailer truck took a turn, occupying more than the left lane. i was inches away from its front. my world paused and the passers by froze and all i could say was a very soft "mommy!" my heart stopped for 2 seconds. then the truck signaled me to cross quickly like i was a child playing in the street! i ran to my bus and sitting there, still in shock, i didn't notice that i was still embracing my heavy notebook! so i guess.. not my time yet?! and please, i don't want to die ugly and crushed like that! i want to die pretty man! lol thank you, Lord!

No comments: