Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my nail spa addiction




[annemark08]


i've been a loyal customer of The Nail Loft. my boo has always been my companion and when he tried their pampering services, he liked it and he kept on getting his nails done and some relaxing massage services. the last time we went there, a maris tagged along. best thing i love about this nail spa is the ambiance. aside from that, they're using the top brands of polishes and they've got a lot of variations. their staff are usually polite and they make u feel really pampered. my boo always fall asleep everytime he goes with me there. i once tried getting a different service from one of the high-end salons in the metro but nothing beats the pampering experience from The Nail Loft. there was once when one of the staff made a lil bubu and my sensitive toe got hurt. i told the manager and since they know me, they came to my pad to check how i'm doing and they even brouht me fruits. well, i got GC's, too.

[me and maris]


[my boo fell asleep with his cucumber mask on]




[yeah, our nails are done ]


No comments: