Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TAG ATTACK!

* Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.



I WAS TAGGED BY RUSSEL...

now here are 10 things about me:

1. i love to eat [seems not too obvious but it's a fact]

2. i love to cook [my boo is my evidence... 2maba eh..wahaha]

3. music is everything... [can't live without it] and i love to sing...

4. i'm a bit boyish [and there was a time when they thought i was gay! hahaha]

5. before i die i should've bunjee jumped. [mark cant get away with that.. no no no!]

6. i look so snob and later on they find themselves laughing their asses off with me so i hope i'm frienly enough.. :P

7. i love to travel. if only i have all the time in the world... my boo feels the same ^^

8. this is the 8th and this is for my boo. he's everything to me! [cheezzzzy n nman! hahahaha]

9. i used to draw and write but it's been a long time... nkalimutan ko na! haha

10. i love bears... and i've got a lot from my boo now.. ^^

persons to TAG:

= raine

= jc

= poom!

= leo

= diane

= xazel

= jabong

= jenny

No comments: