Sunday, September 14, 2008

surfing 101


surfin' boos

my boo's birthday is on september 20. and i just thought of having a pre-birthday celebration with him. it's been a while since our last out of town trip so when i saw a post from our travel group (the travel factor) - Surfvivor trip to La Union, i immediately informed the organizers that we're joining! ^^ then i called up my boo and told him that we're on it! haha! yeah, he was surprised and glad =)

my boo^^

there were only baby waves to play with and so we just made the most of our time there.

me!!!

i had a background with balancing on a board (skate board! ^^) so i just took the theory of ridin' the lil old thrasher toy!
maris and ME!!!

funny coz my boo and my friend, maris were having a contest of falling from the board the quickest! hahaha! and they gave me quite a hard time to get a snap shot of them on it!

lunch @ midway grill


because it's a trip with my boo, its a fact that we'd be eating a lot than usual here in the metro and so as expected, haha we ate a lot!

surfvivor peeps!

2 comments:

mitsui said...

hahahaha ang bigat ko na e di n makatayo hahaha :))
thanks boo sa trip :-*

annelebeau said...

u'r welcome